Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Catepillars!!!

The pepper start is looking great, green and perky as can be. Unfortunately, its leaves must taste great too as catepillars from far and wide are converging on my newest pride and joy. I picked around the soil and around a few of the leaves finding my hungry little enemies here and there.

Does anyone know of a good way to keep them off of plants? Aside from pesticides is there anything I can spray on the leaves to make them a little less savory?

Besides the attack of the catepillars the garden is looking great. The weeds are gone the strawberries are pruned and everything is looking green as can be. Short post today, I'll be sure to have a longer post after I get my vegetable seeds in the ground. Things could change but for now I'm thinking carrots in the bottom planter and onions in the top.

No comments: